Sunday, June 7, 2015

I'm Back, Baby!

Hello Blogging Community. I'm back blogging after several false starts. I have wanted to do this for a long time but have had life get in the way every time. Most recently, I was incarcerated in the Somerset County Jail for the better part of the last 18 months. Needless to say, I have lost touch with collecting and the blogging community in general. Coming back to the community, I have been overwhelmed by superbox breaks and ridiculous prices, even more so than when I left the community in 2013. Oh well. I'm looking for a new start. Let's start wheeling and dealing. I am still a die hard Pats fan. I watched them win the Super Bowl through my jail cell window. I followed Deflate-gate through the local newspaper. I feel tough as nails now. If I owe you cards, let me know and I will make sure you are taken care of. If you have Pats to trade away, help this fan get back into the community. I assure you I am not hard to deal with. And if you have any questions about jail, let me know. I'd be happy to answer.

Craig

No comments:

Post a Comment